[T10] REMINDER - Call for Presentations on SPL-5 at November Meeting in Santa Rosa

Michael LoBue lobue at scsita.org
Wed Nov 2 07:45:31 PDT 2016

T10 Members:

This is a reminder message… so far we have two topics schedule for presentation:

… two new concepts for SPL-5 that improve system implementation flexibility and overall robustness for 24Gb/s:
SAS Repeaters : Re-drivers, re-timers to improve reach for difficult channels
Advanced FEC : Apply an additional FEC code that protects multiple frames to improve SAS-4 bit error recovery for better channel strength, reduced retry events.

The event itself will be: