[T10] When is the SAS 4 Spec estimated to be released

Kai Keskinen kkeskin at celestica.com
Thu May 26 16:00:04 PDT 2016

Hi:

I'm interested in when the balloting has been done and it looks like the
standard has pretty much been defined. I know that projects done by
committee can take a lot longer than first forecast so I'm just looking for
a rough estimate, 1 year +/- 6 months.

Thanks,

Kai Keskinen Ph.D.
Design Engineering Manager 3
Celestica Engineering Services
329 March Road, Suite 223, Ottawa, Ontario K2K 2E1
Tel: 613-591-0070 x1239
Cell: 613-793-4359
Fax: 613-591-2070
kkeskin at celestica.com