[T10] Still not receiving the announcements for SAS PHY Calls

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Thu Mar 3 10:53:58 PST 2016

Dear Mr. Hong,

Please accept my apologies if offense has been given by what appears to
be an overly wide distribution of the response to your question.

Mailman is a new tool for T10 and I suspect that many members are
unfamiliar with the digest option. Rather than answer the same question
many times, I decided to put the explanation on the reflector.

No disparagement was intended.

All the best,

.Ralph