[T10] Still not receiving the announcements for SAS PHY Calls

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Thu Mar 3 10:47:49 PST 2016

Dear Mr. Hong,

Your subscription is for an email digest (i.e., the Set Digest Mode is
set to on).

Email digests are built from accumulated postings at a rate determined
by the Mailman software. The Mailman assumption when this feature is
enabled is that recipients prefer time lags in the message received over
a barrage of incoming messages when several Reflector participants
decide to debate something in a flurry of messages.

The most recent digest mailed is the one shown in your message,
specifically Vol 8, Issue 2. The Phy Call announcement appears poised to
be the first entry in Vol 8, Issue 3.

Perhaps a change in your Set Digest Mode setting is in order.

Alternatively, the current status of calls is available from the
http://www.t10.org/meeting.htm#other web page. It had contained the
agreed timing of the meeting since shortly after the January T10 meeting
week. The call details were added yesterday shortly after the agenda
announcement was posted to the T10 reflector and received by the chair's
non-digest account.

All the best,

.Ralph