[T10] Reminder: SAS PHY teleconference Thursday 6/30/16, 10:00 am CDT

Felton, Mickey mickey.felton at emc.com
Thu Jun 30 07:18:15 PDT 2016

Alvin, -all,
I will not be able to join the call today.

EMC has been working on the models submitted and we believe we have a phase/non-linearity when we joined the models together in simulation.
We are working diligently to try to solve before the f-2-f.

In the meanwhile we would ask that the models generated for T10 be checked for linearity in the phase to frequency spectrum to limit exposure to this in the future.
-Mick