[T10] SCSI - Supported Log Pages log page - inconsistensy between documents SPC-5 and SBC-4

George Penokie george.penokie at broadcom.com
Wed Jun 1 08:50:55 PDT 2016

Roy,

It looks like the SBC-4 values  for the Subage codes in the "Supported Log
Pages" and "Supported Log Pages and Subpages" rows are reversed in table
161 "Log page codes and subpage codes for direct access block devices". The
only valid Subpage code for "Supported Log Pages" is 00h and the only valid
Subpage code for "Supported Log Pages and Subpages" is FFh.

If the SBC editor agrees that fixing this is editorial then it will not
need a proposal to fix, otherwise it will need a T10 proposal to correct
the error.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Broadcom Limited