[T10] SCSI - Supported Log Pages log page - inconsistensy between documents SPC-5 and SBC-4

roy rosen roy.1rosen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:57:38 PDT 2016

but according to SBC-4 Table 162 — Log page codes and subpage codes for
direct access block devices: subpage code FF is for Supported Log Pages log
page and subpage code 0 is for Supported Log Pages and Subpages log page
while in SPC-5 the subpage code 0 is for Supported Log Pages log page and
FF is for Supported Log Pages and Subpages log page.
The FF and 0 are switched in one of them - I guess in SBC-4 Table 162