[T10] SPL-4 revision 08b and letter ballot resolution document 16- 185 posted

George Penokie george.penokie at broadcom.com
Mon Jul 18 14:30:56 PDT 2016

SPL-4 revision 08b and letter ballot resolution document 16-185 have been
posted on the T10 website.

The following remain to be completed:

- 6 unresolved comments,
- 1 accepted proposal 16-139r3 - SPL-4: Add APTA CAPABLE to IDENTIFY
[Tabor], which is not yet available,
-  one not yet accepted proposal 16-174 - SPL-4: SMP Priority Fixes
[Penokie]

If you made comments look in proposal 16-185 to determine the fate of your
comments. If you have any issues with the stated resolution plasse attended
one of the 2 following conference calls:

7/19 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm PACIFIC time
7/26 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm PACIFIC time

If you don't already know, The reason this letter ballot is moving at a
rapid pace is that the editor (that's me) will not longer be employed after
7/29 and at this point there is no new editor assigned to replace me.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Broadcom Limited
Attn: George Penokie