[T10] WebEx meeting invitation: 12Gb/s SAS Plugfest - Thursday, Feb 4, 2016

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Fri Jan 29 16:15:20 PST 2016

I am not as pleased with the archived meeting announcement as I would like.

First off ... The SAS-4 Phy meeting is from 8 to 10 PT and this meeting
is from 10 to noon PT.
The SAS-4 Phy call's preference for CT confuses this point more than I
would like.

The test plan document is:

The WebEx information for this meeting is:
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://scsita.webex.com/scsita/j.php?MTID=m688ac5c1f4648bc533fe6ef65d8ae035
Meeting number: 805 735 089
Meeting password: letmein

JOIN BY PHONE
Phone: 702-599-4772
Code: 781 407 0288 #

Sorry about the lack of immediate linkage with Outlook. Apparently, only
messages sent by Outlook do this, and this message is so many times
removed from being an Outlook original that nothing can save it.

All the best,

.Ralph