[T10] Operation of TAS bit related to Unit Attention

Black, David david.black at emc.com
Tue Jan 26 10:25:21 PST 2016

I'm neither Ralph nor George, but I don' t see a serious conflict:
- The SAM-5 text is about creating a unit attention condition that is reported on a *subsequent* command (if it is reported, see SAM-5 on UA queuing behavior).
- The SPC-4 text is about how to terminate the *current* command.

It might be nice if each chunk of text acknowledged the existence of the other, but that would be editorial.  What have I missed?

Thanks, --David