[T10] Logistics for T10 meeting in the Hyatt Newport

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Thu Jan 7 13:57:22 PST 2016

We have gotten an incredible amount of rain this week.  The forecast for the meeting next week also includes some rain on Wednesday.  We are having unheardof high temperatures at on freezing 65 degrees.  Dress accordingly.  I apologize, usually the weather is better.

Fashion Island is a 20min walk from the hotel, or a 5min drive.  There is a good selection of places for lunch.

For those of you that like meat, I am supplementing the morning pastries with some bacon and sausage.  This is in addition to some pastries.

WD is hosting a reception on Tuesday at 6:30pm.  This will include an open bar from 6:30-7:30.  After 7:30, the bar is cash.

Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com<mailto:Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com>

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.