[T10] ZBC has been forwarded to INCITS for processing

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Fri Feb 5 13:21:45 PST 2016

Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that ZBC has been forwarded to INCITS for further processing.  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your time and effort in completing this standard.  I do not yet have a date for the start of public review.

Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com<mailto:Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com>

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.