[T10] FW: Re: T10 Document Number Assigned (T10/15-290r1)

Wanamaker, Neil (Consultant - Insight Global) neil.wanamaker at hpe.com
Thu Feb 4 15:23:21 PST 2016

Those of you who downloaded and looked at 15-290r0 may have noticed that it looked strikingly like SAT-4r2b (which indeed it was, but which could never be uploaded because I had also asked for a document number for r3...)

15-290r1 is the document that should have been uploaded...

Neil Wanamaker

Insight Global @ HPE

neil.wanamaker at hpe.com