[T10] Fw: T10 Document Number Assigned (T10/17-009r0)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 19 17:35:38 PST 2016

Western Digital still doesn't trust IBM. Confidentiality notice in both
this email and the email notifying me of agenda request.
The doc number assigned email does not have the confidentiality notice.

Do you want me to ignore this issue from now on, or do you want to know it
is happening?

Thanks,

Kevin D. Butt
SCSI Architect, Tape Firmware, CAMSS
T10 Standards
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/