[T10] January Plenary Cut-Off is approaching... 19-Dec

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Thu Dec 15 13:43:12 PST 2016

There are currently only 18 people registered for the T10 meeting.  The cut-off is Monday.  If you have made a reservation and are not in the room block, please let me know so I can move you into the room block.

Curtis E. Stevens
Sr. Technologist, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com<mailto:Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com>

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.