Best of Luck to a Living Legend: John Lohmeyer

Brian A. Berg bberg at bswd.com
Fri Mar 20 15:18:23 PDT 2015

* "Brian A. Berg" <bberg at bswd.com>
*
I want to bid a very fond farewell to John Lohmeyer.  John and I first
"interfaced" via the SCSI BBS.	I remember him from events such as the SCSI
Plug and Play Workshop, SCSI anniversary events, and the like.
An old example of the many things that got us to where we are today is the
following example from John's Symbios Logic days: