Question about SAS 12G coefficient's adjustment rules

Yupengfei (B) yu.yupengfei at hisilicon.com
Tue Mar 17 03:50:55 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1503170_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1503170_image001.jpg">image001.jpg</a>

Hi All,

I have questions needing your help.

In SAS-3R06’s Figure 131 -- “Minimum and maximum coefficient ranges at
maximum peak to peak voltage”,

it defines the minimum range and maximum range of C1 and C3 with different
Vpp_noeq.

Question 1:

Whether the value of C1 and C3 is the total value surrounding by the purple
solid line when Vpp_noeq = 1200mv?

If so, does it mean the value of C1 and C3 in purple solid line satisfied
equation “VMA>=80mv” when Vpp_noeq=1200mv?

Question 2:

Do we need a constraint like “C2-|C1|-|C3|>=Fixed Value” to ensure
“VMA>=80mv” when Vpp_noeq is variable between 850mv and 1200mv?

If yes, when we constraint “C3>=-0.3” and “C1>=-0.15”(the range
surrounding by the red dotted line shown in Figure 131, which is the minimum
range we should support), we do not need the constraint
“C2-|C1|-|C3|>=Fixed Value” or any other constraint of C2 to ensure the
minimum value of VMA, right?

Best Regards,

Pengfei Yu

________________________________

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

[Company_logo]

Phone:

Fax:

Mobile: 18665362797

Email: yu.yupengfei at hisilicon.com

地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China

http://www.huawei.com

________________________________

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给ä¸
Šé¢åœ°å€ä¸­åˆ—出的个人或群组。禁

止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分åœ
°æ³„露、复制、或散发)本邮件中

的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知å
‘件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which

is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the

information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial

disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by