Question about SAS 12G coefficient's adjustment rules

Yupengfei (B) yu.yupengfei at hisilicon.com
Sun Mar 8 18:07:54 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1503081_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Hi Harvey,

Well noted. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Pengfei Yu

Hi Pengfei,

Your equations are not using the designations we have in our spec but the
point is the coeffients are negative, a decrement causes the value to go more
negative causing a larger amount of equalization.

c1-0.1=-0.3 is the correct answer.

Regards,

Harvey Newman

Avago Technologies

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Yupengfei (B)