Emails from t10.org not working

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Mar 4 12:48:17 PST 2015

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
We have switched the server that assigns T10 document numbers (and
several other tasks). It is mostly working, but the emails it sends are
not actually being delivered. It may be several hours before we can get
this problem fixed.
In the meantime,  if you ask for a T10 document number, it will be
assigned but you will not receive an email telling you the document
number. However you can find the document number and upload the document
using the T10 file upload page at:
   http://www.t10.org/fupload.htm
Thank you for your patience,
John