ZBC - FINISH ZONE on a closed zone (late LB comment)

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Tue Mar 3 15:17:58 PST 2015

* Curtis Stevens <curtis.stevens at wdc.com>
*
I will enter the comment.
I would like to use this thread to work some of the issue...  We do not put
state transition information into the commands.  We put these in the state
machine, as it currently is.
Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing
something.