ZBC - possible late letter ballot comment

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Tue Mar 3 11:25:26 PST 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1503033_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I see Joe's point, but agree with Curtis that one requirement is "going
into a SWR zone from any kind of zone" and the other is "going out of a SWR
zone to any kind of zone". The specification is that any write command that
starts in one zone and ends in a different zone is prohibited, as long as
as least one of those zones is a sequential write required  zone. I agree
with Curtis that these requirements could be combined into a single
requirement.