ZBC: Action Item from webex

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Mon Jun 8 09:06:42 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1506083_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

My recollection of the discussion of that item was that the ILLEGAL
REQUEST/ INVALID FIELD IN DB was indeed the correct response and i withdrew
my request to change it. The reasoning of the group is that the ZONE IS
READ ONLY sense data only applies if the zone is a Read Only Zone and
should not apply if the zone is a Full Zone.