Action Item from webex

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Fri Jun 5 07:50:16 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1506051_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Just to be clear about why Seagate requested the "may to be changed to
shall", if you look at ZBC rev. 3 and ZBC rev. 2 the shall requirement is
there, in the sequential write preferred model clause. 15-113 relaxed the
wording in the model clause to "results in becoming a full zone" but the
companion requirement wording that was put in the state machine was "may"
instead of shall. I was just trying to keep 15-113 from changing a shall
requirement that was already agreed to in ZBC rev. 3.