T10 Document Number Assigned (T10/15-134r5)

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Wed Jul 29 10:07:31 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1507290_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

As a result of the last con-call, we have pretty much resolved all the issues
with the BIND proposal.  Here is the completed version - ready to go.
We would appreciate any comments BEFORE the next con-call on August 18th.
The goal is to resolve any comments during that con-call and have the vote at
the September meeting in Colorado Springs.
	Fred Knight & the BIND proposal team