Incorporation error for 14-275

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Thu Jul 23 08:13:18 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1507232_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I observe that the most complete listing of assigned VPD page codes is in
SPC-5, Annex F, Table E.15. However this table doesn't include the B5h
assignment (it does include B6h however). The SBC-4 editor should ask the
SPC-5 editor to update table E.15 to include the existing B5h assignment
and what ever new assignment is made for the newer VPD page (will it be
B7h?).