Mt. Fuji9 Activity report

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Wed Jul 15 03:29:09 PDT 2015

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Hi Katatasan,
It is a pleasure to hear from you again.
Can I have permission to add the Mt. Fuji9 report below to the T10 Plenary
minutes? I will do all the work, all I need from you is a Yes.
There are many places to find the current additional sense code table. My
personal favorite is: http://www.t10.org/lists/asc-num.htm
All the best,
Ralph Weber
T10 Chair