Mt. Fuji9 Activity report

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Wed Jul 15 00:46:34 PDT 2015

* <keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp>
*
Dear Ralph,
I have a report and a question.
Report:
Mt. Fuji group has started Mt. Fuji9 pried.
We have two discussion items as follows.
1. Ultra HD BD-ROM command set
2. AACS2 command set
Our target is to create Mt. Fuji9 Specification that includes the above two
items.
Then I will ask you to post new version of 10-157r1.pdf.
There is a draft meeting minutes of the 1st meeting on ftp site.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_9/Minutes/DraftMinJul14.doc
The 2nd meeting is scheduled at Redmond WA, US Aug 4-6 hosted by Microsoft.
Question:
We may need a few new error sense code around "5/6F/xx Copy Protection" for
AACS2.
Could you tell me where is the latest error sense code table?
Please send any question about our activity to me.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org