SAS Phy plenary minutes item

Paul Coddington paul.coddington at amphenol-highspeed.com
Tue Jan 27 14:24:32 PST 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1501274_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

John,
Thank you for proposing to make the correction to the draft Minutes of the
T10 Plenary and thanks to Joe Breher for pointing out the discrepancy. Again,
this is proof that people actually read these documents!
Best regards,
Paul P. Coddington
Interconnect Design Engineer
Amphenol High Speed Interconnects