SAS Phy plenary minutes item

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jan 27 14:05:10 PST 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1501272_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Joe,
I think you are correct about the error in the minutes. To be squeaky
clean about correcting the minutes,  I have drafted the following words
in the March 2015 draft minutes:
"*4. Approval of Minutes - January 15, 2015 - Irvine, CA (T10/15-035r0)*
John Lohmeyer noted that Joe Breher had found a discrepancy in the draft
minutes and requested that section 11.3 Actions on SAS PHY Working Group
Recommendations be corrected by changing 15-015r0 to 15-015r1 in three
places resulting in 15-035r1.
John Lohmeyer moved and Ralph Weber seconded that the draft T10 minutes,
as corrected in 15-035r1, be approved. (results of motion to be added)"
I will post the draft of 15-035r1 in a few minutes.
Thanks for finding the error,
John