Security Features for SCSI Commands (SFSC) proposal posted

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Wed Feb 18 11:43:23 PST 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1502182_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

The only proposal known to me for changes SFSC has been posted.
The objective is to align SFSC with the newest IETF security RFCs (and update
the references accordingly). Speed reading through 15-064r0 will provide
quick proof that not much work needs to be done.
WARNING: Unless whatever SFSC changes are out there become known to T10 soon,
I will begin lobbying for an SFSC letter ballot shortly after 15-064 is
approved.
All the best,
.Ralph