Saveable mode pages

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Thu Feb 12 05:13:32 PST 2015

Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1502120_nameless-3200-2-1.html">nameless-3200-2-1.html</a>

If there is a decent consensus that adding some "(see ...)" text resolves the
original issue, I have no problem incorporating that in SPC-5 r04 as an
editorial change.
If the headaches are bigger and a cleanup proposal is needed, then I would
rather have the addition on record in an approved proposal.
All the best,
.Ralph