Saveable mode pages

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Wed Feb 11 18:36:45 PST 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1502112_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

It is interesting that SPC-4 promises behavior of FORMAT UNIT command when
FORMAT UNIT command is not included in SPC-4 and there isn't even a "see
command standard" reference. I think you would be happier with a statement
like "Saveable mode pages may also be saved by a FORMAT UNIT command (see
SBC-4 and SSC-x)". i guess we missed this during letter ballot review last
year.