tool to validate iscsi commands

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Apr 17 10:06:05 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1504171_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Ronnie Sahlburg has an iSCSI-based test suite for linux that you might find
helpful.
SNIA presentation in 2013:
http://www.snia.org/sites/default/files2/SDC2013/presentations/TestingMethodo
logies/RonnieSahlberg_iscsi_testing.pdf
2014 announcement adding support for /dev/sg devices:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=141131513312063&w=2