What to do with ModePageCode.CONTROL_MODE_PAGE of SCSI ModeSenseStage?

Felipe Gutierrez felipe at usto.re
Thu Apr 16 14:32:42 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1504160_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

thanks Knight.
looking at  SPC-5 (the current draft is at:
http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=spc5r03.pdf) Table 415 - COntrol
mode page I could create a class to check this kind of message with all the
attributes.
the attributes SPF, PAGE CODE and PAGE LENGTH is clear what I should send
to initiator.
I am having problems with
TST - I do not know what to send:
000b - The logical unit maintains one task set for all I_T nexuses
001b - The logical unit maintains separate task sets for each I_T nexus
010b to 111b - Reserved
TMF_ONLY - I do not know what to send: The allow task management functions
only (TMF_ONLY) bit set to zero specifies that the device server shall
process commands with the ACA task attribute received on the faulted I_T
nexus while an ACA condition is established (see SAM-5). A TMF _ ONLY bit
set to one specifies that the device server shall complete all commands