T10/14-275r8 question

Bill Martin-SSI bill.martin at ssi.samsung.com
Wed Apr 15 09:23:51 PDT 2015

* Bill Martin-SSI <bill.martin at ssi.samsung.com>
*
Martin:
It is important for the specifics addressed by the stream identifier to know
when the stream identifier becomes valid and when it is no longer valid in
order to be able to re-use the stream identifier and know when keeping track
of the resources pointed to by the stream identifier will not have any future
writes to that group of resources.
I think that you may be more interested in the per IO hints that Fred is
working on.
Bill Martin
SSD I/O Standards
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.