T10/14-275r8 question

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Tue Apr 14 12:08:24 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1504141_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin has noted this text in the Background Control model clause:
"A device server that supports Background Operation Control as described in
this subclause shall:
a) be a resource provisioned device as described in 4.7.3.2;
b) ..."
This restricts use of Background Control feature to resource provisioned
devices.