SAT-4 Translate Duration Limited Commands (T10/15-093r0)

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at hgst.com
Mon Apr 13 14:22:30 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1504132_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Thanks very much, Jim.	The model section (6.x) only describes translation to
READ/WRITE FPDMA QUEUED, but it would avoid confusion if there were a
preliminary statement that those are the only possible translation targets.
Additional suggestions are requested.  I intend to pile them up for another
week or two and then produce an r1 prior to Plenary Week.
Cheers,
Paul