What to do with ModePageCode.CONTROL_MODE_PAGE of SCSI ModeSenseStage?

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at hgst.com
Fri Apr 10 08:54:06 PDT 2015

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1504101_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I would like to add that Wikipedia may not have the current definition of the
page.  I would suggest using a draft from the T10 web site, either:
·	   SPC-4 (the final draft is at:
http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=spc4r37.pdf), or
·	   SPC-5 (the current draft is at:
http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=f&f=spc5r03.pdf)