Error in incorporation of 13-255r3 to SPC-4

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Sun Nov 30 16:48:35 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1411301_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Kevin,
If SPC-4 were not "ready for publication" in the opinion of the ANSI Editor,
there might be a painless way to fix this, but such is not the case.
Therefore, I recommend the preparation of a proposal to modify SPC-5 (based
on SPC-4 r37a, of course). This approach will have the added benefit of
greasing the skids for making the change in ISO/IEC SPC-4, which will
eventually replace ANSI SPC-4 in all the relevant standards purchase stores.
All the best,
.Ralph