Error in incorporation of 13-255r3 to SPC-4

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 26 11:03:52 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1411260_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Ralph,
It appears that I failed to confirm the correct incorporation of 13-255r3
into SPC-4. I just noticed that SPC-4r37 has an incorporation error
related to T10/13-255r3. It appears that in Table 223 ? Status to be
returned if medium auxiliary memory is not accessible, the "present" and
"not present" were put in the incorrect rows.
Does this need a proposal to fix it?
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
SCSI Architect, Tape Firmware, T10 Standards
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com