Golden Gate Bridge Tolls (November Plenary)

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at hgst.com
Fri Nov 7 16:27:14 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1411073_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Thanks, Paul; I'm trying to avoid those surcharges.
I got through on the FasTrak phone line and was able to pay.  They said that
this feature just went live on Tuesday and that it's been flakey, hence while
it should have been do-able on the web site, it's not, and phone hold times
have been up to 40 minutes.  (Mine was about ten or fifteen.)
Imagine that:  a new feature going live and having bugs.  I'm shocked,
SHOCKED!
So, hang in there.
Cheers,
Paul