Golden Gate Bridge Tolls (November Plenary)

John Geldman (jgeldman) jgeldman at micron.com
Fri Nov 7 16:26:15 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1411072_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

The way tolls work, if you charge it, it will come, eventually.
Count yourself lucky if you get a bill in 1-2 weeks.
It typically takes 2 months for Hertz to catch up to me, and then the charge
is carefully disguised as an unspecified charge from American Traffic
Solutions (no trip date information is available through our systems).
John Geldman