May T10 booking issue

Seto, Pak-lung pak-lung.seto at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 11:53:22 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1403312_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

There are rooms available for our meeting.
But it seems the hotel booking site has problem booking Thursday night (check
out on the 9th), i.e. if you check out on the 8th, it is OK, but it will give
you "no rooms available" error message if you have checkout on Friday the
9th.
The hotel is looking into the problem now, if you encounter the "no rooms
available" message, please call the hotel reservation to book directly until
the problem is solved.
If you have problem booking by calling the hotel, please let me know ASAP.
Pak