Hotel reservation deadline this Friday 4/4 for the May T10 meeting in Vancouver

Seto, Pak-lung pak-lung.seto at intel.com
Mon Mar 31 10:32:47 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1403310_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

For those who wants to wait till the last minute, just a reminder, the
deadline to make hotel reservation for the May T10 meeting is this Friday
4/4.
Please use the provided reservation link to make your reservation.  The hotel
has reserved a block of rooms for our meeting, if you have trouble to make
reservation due to running out of the reserved room block, please let me know
ASAP so that I can request for more rooms available on particular nights.
May starts the busy tourist season in Vancouver.
See you soon in Vancouver.  I think you still can try King Crabs in May in
Vancouver - only one block from the hotel....... :)
Pak