Tentative 2016 T10 meeting weeks

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Mar 17 13:44:09 PDT 2014

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
I have selected tentative T10 meeting weeks for 2016:
  January   11-15, 2016
  March      7-11, 2016
  May	      2-6, 2016
  July	    11-15, 2016
  September 12-16, 2016
  November   7-11, 2016
I think I have missed overlapping major holidays and the IETF meeting weeks.
I will prepare an approval motion for these dates at the May T10 meeting. If
you are interested in hosting any of these meetings, please tell/remind me.
BTW, The September 14-18, 2015 T10 meeting week overlaps the Jewish Rosh
Hashana holiday (Jewish New Year), which is on the 14th-15th. I do not see a
good solution as the previous week includes Labor Day and the following week
includes Yom Kippur (9/23).
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org