Minor wording error in SPC-4r36r

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 5 10:47:32 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1403054_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

The intent is:
and only the error history I_T nexus is allowed to retrieve an error
history snapshot at a time.
Kevin D. Butt
SCSI Architect, Tape Firmware, T10 Standards
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/