Minor wording error in SPC-4r36r

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Wed Mar 5 05:48:22 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1403050_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

5.5.2 Retrieving error history with the READ BUFFER command
Device servers may allow the error history to be retrieved using a sequence
of READ BUFFER commands on
one I_T nexus.
Error history is returned using error history snapshots. An error history
snapshot is the contents of the error
history at a specific point in time, created by the device server at vendor
specific times or requested by the
application client using the READ BUFFER command with certain buffer IDs.
The I_T nexus being used to retrieve error history snapshot is called the
error history I_T nexus. Only one I_T
nexus is allowed to be the error history I_T nexus, and only the error
history I_T nexus to retrieve an error
history snapshot at a time.
The end of that last doesn't make grammatical sense.
and only the error history I_T nexus is allowed to retrieve an error history
snapshot at a time.
and only the error history I_T nexus is allowed to retrieve an error history
shapshots only one at a time.
and only the error history I_T nexus is allowed to retrieve only one error
history snapshot at a time.
NOT sure which it should be, but something is broken in that sentence.
		Fred Knight