Latest microcode activation updates version posted

Ballard, Curtis C (HP Storage) curtis.ballard at hp.com
Tue Mar 4 09:37:19 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1403040_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

It is a bit late going up but the latest version of the microcode activation
updates proposal is now available on the T10 web site:
Most of the wording is what we discussed in January but it has moved due to
the request that I investigate breaking the activation material into a
separate sub-clause.  A bit of text had to be modified to make a clean split.
After drafting a version with activation split from download I felt the
presentation was cleaner and easier to understand so I have updated the
proposal to split that material and have tried to make it easy to
differentiate moved text from new text.  Splitting the material drug in some
new text but not much real content, mostly updated cross references.
Curtis Ballard
Software Architect
HP Storage
Hewlett-Packard Company