July T10 reservations cutoff date

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Jun 9 12:51:23 PDT 2014

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
The cutoff date for getting into the Antlers Hilton hotel for the July T10
meetings is Thursday June 12th. Please make your reservations ASAP using the
Hotel Reservations Link:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/COSCSHF-LSIT10-20140713/ind
ex.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
If you have any trouble with room availability, please let me know. I can
probably help.
Also, please note that Avago Technologies is hosting a reception on Tuesday,
July 15th at the Phantom Canyon Brewing Company, beginning at 6:00pm. You may
bring family members who are 21 or over.
I am looking forward to seeing you in July!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Avago Technologies	       Phone: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org