Download microcode proposals

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Fri Jun 6 10:39:23 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1406064_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Curtis has read 14-150 more carefully than I did. If 14-150 is about
changing the MODE field (not the MODE SPECIFIC field) to a different value
than the MODE field of the first download command in a sequence of download
commands, then I agree with his effort to call this out as an error
(Seagate products would report an error for this). This is different than
the MODE SPECIFIC field use case I was thinking of in my previous email.